Frequently asked questions about PGS shares and other investment related items.
1. How many shares are there in PGS and where are they located?
There are 338 579 996 ordinary shares outstanding (including shares represented by ADSs). The Norwegian holdings represent 155 372 503 shares, or approximately 46% of the total number of our shares outstanding, the UK holdings represent approximately 20% of the total numbers of our shares outstanding and the US holdings represent approximately 9% of the total number of our shares as of November 14, 2017.
2. What is the address of PGS’ headquarters?
Petroleum Geo-Services ASA
N-0216 Oslo, Norway
3. What is PGS’ fiscal year and corresponding earnings release dates?
PGS’ fiscal year runs from 1 January to 31 December. Key earnings dates are listed in the Investor Relations Financial Calendar.
4. What is the debt rating on PGS?
Moody’s Investors Service has a “Caa2” rating on PGS, while Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services has a “CCC+” rating. Both with Stable outlook.
5. Does PGS pay dividends?
PGS has a dividend policy aiming at distributing 25-50% of net income as dividends over the business cycle.
6. When is the next Annual General Meeting?
PGS’ Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is held each year before the end of June. Please view our Financial Calendar under Investor Relations for more information.
7. How can I contact investor relations at PGS?
You can reach investor relations at PGS by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is PGS' Ordinary Shares custodial bank?
- How can I find out how many Ordinary Shares I have?
- What is the ADR/Ordinary Share ratio?
Phone:+47 22 48 35 90
How can I find out how many Ordinary Shares I have?
You can obtain information about your account balance by contacting your registrar investor, that is your bank or broker that opened your Verdipapirsentralen (VPS) account.