Presentation Material Capital Markets Day 2015
Today PGS holds its annual Capital Markets Day in Oslo, Norway. The event is scheduled to start at 08:00am CET and the presentation material can be downloaded from www.newsweb.no and www.pgs.com.
The Company's guidance for 2016 is as follows:
- Group cash cost of approximately USD 725 million
- Of which approximately USD 250 million to be capitalized as MultiClient cash investments
- MultiClient cash investments of approximately USD 250 million
- Pre-funding level of approximately 100%
- Approximately 50% of active vessel time planned for MultiClient
- Capital expenditures of approximately USD 240 million
- Of which new build capex of approximately USD 180 million
- Gross depreciation*) of approximately USD 210 million
- Of which approximately USD 90 million to be capitalized as MultiClient investments
- Gross cash interest expense of approximately USD 60 million
- Of which approximately USD 25 million expected to be capitalized to MultiClient surveys and new builds in progress
*) Gross depreciation does not include MultiClient amortization expense.
The event will be webcasted live and available for replay shortly after on www.pgs.com.
|FOR DETAILS, CONTACT:|
Bård Stenberg, VP IR & Corporate Communications
Mobile: +47 99 24 52 35
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.