17th International Congress of the Brazilian Geophysical Society & Expogef
PGS is proud to sponsor and present at the Brazilian Geophysical Society & Expogef. Expanding the limits of geophysics is the theme of this event, which is held online, 8-11 November 2021.
PGS is sponsoring the Libra plenary, sessions in this stream include the 4th Brazilian Seismology Symposium (9-10 Nov) and Workshop INCT on Tectonic Studies (11 Nov), Workshop on Computational Geophysics and Machine Learning (11 Nov).
- 9 Nov | Nizar Chemingui presents: Building the Full Bandwidth Earth Model with Simultaneous Inversion of Velocity and Reflectivity in the Workshop Seismic Inversion
PGS Presents | Technical Program
- 9 Nov | Tiago Alcantara | Applications of velocity model building using Monte Carlo simulation in the Campos Basin, Brazil | Model Building 1
- 9 Nov | Manuel Beitz | Long offset acquisition in Brazil: Looking Deep | Data Acquisition
- 9 Nov | Yermek Balabekov | Least-squares migration for improved QI analysis; A case study from the Buzios field | Seismic Imaging 1
- 11 Nov | Yermek Balabekov | Ultra-deep exploration potential in the Sergipe Basin | AVO, Rock Physics and Petrophysics 3
- Poster | Guilherme de Matos Jangelme | High-resolution imaging in Espirito Santo Basin - Broadband processing, FWI & Least-Squares Migration
Event: 17th International Congress of the Brazilian Geophysical Society & Expogef
Date: 8-11 November 2021