PGS @ EAGE 2021
PGS will present three online posters, eight technical presentations, and two dedicated session presentations. On each day at 13:00, we will also provide a Lunch & Learn session for PGS customers only.
PGS talks cover acquisition, 4D, low frequency seismic, FWI imaging including simultaneous inversion of FWI and LSM, and more. We invite you to ask us your questions online or come visit us at our booth, number 1630.
Presentation times are according to GMT (+2).
Tuesday 19 October
- 08:30 | Nizar Chemingui | Least-squares Kirchhoff PSDM with a local based inversion approach and compensation for limitations in modeling | ePoster: Imaging Case Histories, E-Poster B (ca. 08:50)
- 08:30 | Øystein Korsmo | FWI to full bandwidth with vector reflectivity and inverse scattering imaging condition, Clair field OBN | FWI Applications, Room 02 (ca. 08:50)
- 08:30 | Stian Hegna | Continuous wavefields method - the acoustic wavefield generated by the seismic vessel | Seismic Acquisition & Processing - Acquisition Geometries and Hardware I, Room 07 (ca. 09:30)
- 08:30 | Yang Yang | Simultaneous velocity and reflectivity inversion: FWI + LSRTM | FWI Applications, Room 02 (ca. 10:50)
- 13:00 | Allan McKay | New Energy: Smart solutions to new energy challenges | Lunch and Learn
- 14:15 | Julien Oukili | High resolution meets high efficiency with an ultra-wide-tow penta source solution in the Barents Sea | Simultaneous Sources, Room 07 (ca. 15:55)
- 17:00 | Stian Hegna | Continuous wavefields method – low frequency considerations | Low Frequency Seismic Data Acquisition and its Impact on Imaging and Inversion 1 - Hardware (Dedicated Session), Room 12 (ca. 16:35)
Wednesday 20 October
- 13:00 | Martin Widmaier and Julien Oukili | GeoStreamer X & beyond: Recent advances in marine seismic acquisition and imaging | Lunch and Learn
- 14:15 | Cyrille Reiser | Multi-azimuth quantitative interpretation: A case study from the South Viking Graben, Norway | ePoster: Seismic Interpretation - Lithology Mapping, E-Poster B (ca. 14:35)
- 14:15 | Maiza Bekara | Parametric inversion of water column velocity for cold water statics correction in Ocean bottom seismic surveys | Seismic Acquisition & Processing - Time Lapse Data, Room 07 (ca. 16:15)
- 14:15 | Marta Wierzchowska | Broadband processing improves 4D repeatability and resolution at the Sleipner CO2 storage project, North Sea | Seismic Acquisition & Processing - Time Lapse Data, Room 07 (ca. 16:35)
- 14:55 | Cyrille Reiser | Additional low frequencies in broadband seismic deliver increased confidence in prestack inversion and prospect derisking | Low Frequency Seismic Data Acquisition and its Impact on Imaging and Inversion 2 - Applications and Way Forward (Dedicated Session), Room 08 (ca. 14:55)
Thursday 21 October
- 13:00 | Bertrand Caselitz | PGS Ultima: Better Images Faster | Lunch and Learn
- 14:15 | Guanghui Huang | Extended domain FWI via time warping | Velocity Model Building II, Room 02 (ca. 14:15)
- 14:15 | Luca Limonta | Novel acquisition design to improve illumination for velocity estimation and imaging North Sea case study | Velocity Model Building II, Room 02 (ca. 15:15)
- 14:15 | Maiza Bekara | Mixed phase seismic wavelet estimation using the Bispectrum | ePoster: Seismic Processing - Signal Processing Methods II, E-Poster E (ca. 16:15)