PGS at PETEX 2021
At PETEX 2021, PGS experts Julien Oukili, Tony Martin, Avril Burrell and Roberto Ruis will present, multi-azimuth acquisition, machine learning solutions, Atlantic Margin exploration, and prospectivity offshore Angola.
Tuesday 23 November | Multi-azimuth and OBN
- A novel and efficient multi-azimuth towed-streamer solution to address complex illumination challenges, established in the Viking Graben, North Sea by Julien Oukili, PGS
- Nodes, streamers and seven sources. Using the full seismic toolbox to unravel the complexities of the Nordkapp Basin salt structures by Per Eivind Dhelie | Lundin Energy Norway (2021 acquisition carried out by PGS)
Wednesday 24 November | Machine Learning, Atlantic Margins and Africa
- Automation in seismic processing: Seismic processing parameter mining - Can the past help us? Tony Martin, PGS
- Providing a regional understanding for exploration in the West African Transform Margin, by Avril Burrell, PGS
- Unlocking the prospectivity of the Kwanza Shelf, offshore Angola, Roberto Ruiz, PGS
Find Out More
Go to the official event webpage for registration. Find PGS and independent articles on automation published in industry journals.
Event: PETEX 2021
Date: 23 - 25 November 2021
Location: The Business Design Centre, London