PGS Technology Update - Stavanger
Please join us for the annual PGS Technology Update.
The half-day seminar will be held at Ipark in Stavanger
on Thursday 28 April, 08:30-13:00.
Our experts will present results from our latest development efforts and share insights and examples on selected data acquisition, processing and interpretation subjects.
- Cost-efficient acquisition through technology and innovation
- Recent advances in depth imaging technology
- Flexible and targeted 3D SRME solutions
- Advances in broadband rock property estimation
- Combining Towed Streamer EM and GeoStreamer
For further details about the agenda don't hesitate to contact us.
Join our seminar: The PGS Technology Update will take place in the morning followed by lunch.
Who should attend: The seminar is targeted at exploration managers and asset-based geoscientists who require an up-to-date understanding of the latest technology within the area of marine seismic acquisition, processing and interpretation.
Registration required: Please send us an email
Location: Stavanger, Norway