Seismic 2018 SPE Aberdeen
The focus at this conference is seismic through the asset lifecycle and building for the future. We look forward to discussing the many advantages of GeoStreamer true broadband technology and our experience in delivering advanced seismic imaging.
GeoStreamer dual-sensor data offers access to the full wavefield. Combined with advanced seismic imaging technologies, this provides the most reliable seismic foundation to support decisions and interventions through the entire lifecycle of an asset.
From large scale to reservoir scale, GeoStreamer data can be used to plan new exploration opportunities, with detail that makes it easier to identify more unusual traps. Advanced imaging options are even more powerful with separated wavefield data. Use the results to predict and estimate potential in the field development stage. Return to the same dataset for an ideal baseline for production decisions, then repeat for 4D monitor surveys and final interventions through to abandonment.
PGS technologies and integrated services support better decisions on exploration opportunities.
PGS seismic experts will be presenting and participating in the panel discussions:
DAY 1: 12:00 TECHBYTE SESSION - ACQUISITION
- Reducing the environmental impact of marine seismic surveys by considering alternative source technologies and concepts by Volker Dirks, PGS
13.30 PANEL DISCUSSION - THE SEISMIC INDUSTRY; PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
- Sverre Strandenes of PGS is participating in the panel discussion
DAY 2: VELOCITY MODELING AND FULL WAVEFORM INVERSION
- 09.30 Velocity model uncertainty analysis to improve confidence in seismic imaging, by Tony Martin, PGS
- 11.00 High-end velocity model building to improve imaging over a mature North Sea field, by Gareth Venfield, PGS
12:00 TECHBYTE SESSION - PROCESSING
- Separated Wavefield IMaging for high-resolution shallow hazard studies, by Tony Martin, PGS
- Reflectivity inversion for improved imaging clarity, by Tony Martin, PGS
Meet with our Europe team at the conference or contact us for more information.
Event: SEISMIC2018, SPE
Location: Aberdeen, UK
Attend the conference: Sold Out
About the event:
Seismic2018 will cover seismic acquisition, processing, abandonment, velocity modeling and 4D seismic along with a panel discussion on the seismic industry – past, present and future.