Technology Update 2019
Our annual half-day tech seminar will be held at the London Transport Museum, near Covent Garden.
Our experts will present results on our latest developments and share insights and examples of our integrated acquisition, imaging and QI services.
- PGS Intelligent Towing Solutions – addressing the need for denser sampling and longer offsets
- Innovative Imaging Tools - enabling shallow Geohazard analysis using existing datasets
- Developments in FWI – case studies demonstrating solutions for challenging environments
- Cycle Time Reduction – examples of PGS’ fully integrated digitalization evolution
- Developments in QI workflows for de-risking exploration and integrated 4D analysis
The seminar is principally targeted at exploration managers and asset-based geoscientists or individuals who require an update on the latest marine seismic acquisition, processing and interpretation technologies.
Find Out More
Registration is mandatory to participate in this event. Please contact email@example.com