Congo License Round 2016 – Notice of Revised Timing Schedule
The Minister of Hydrocarbons for the Republic of Congo, HE Jean-Marc THYSTERE TCHICAYA, has declared a revised schedule for the Congo License Round, 2016.
On behalf of the Minister, PGS which is supporting the License Round announces the following revised schedule;
- 28 October, 2015 – Official Launch of the 2016, Congo License Round at Africa Oil Week in Cape Town.
- 21 November 2015 – Preparation of data packages complete
- 21 November, 2015 – Web registration opens for interested parties (www.congolr2016.com)
- 1 March, 2016 – Tender documents available to registered companies.
- 30 June, 2016 – Closing date for offers from registered companies to The Ministry of Hydrocarbons in Brazzaville.
The change of schedule is motivated by constitutional matters affecting availability of the revised Petroleum Code. The date for the submission of offers is extended in order that companies will have access to new MC3D data being acquired over Marine XX as well as existing MegaSurvey data well before June 30th.