From simple single well evaluations to complex integrated field studies, our petrophysicists work closely with interpreters and quantitative interpretation specialists to meet individual requirements for exploration, appraisal and development projects.
PGS can perform the following reservoir and well analysis:
- Well log processing and interpretation
- Wireline log analysis to derive rock properties and Computer Processed Interpretations (CPI’s)
- Integration of log, conventional and special core analysis data
- Electrofacies modeling
- Reservoir pressure and temperature analysis
- Deterministic and probabilistic petrophysical evaluations
- Petrophysics evaluation consistent with seismic observations and rock physics
- 'Quick look' interpretation when rapid turnaround is critical
Computer Processed Interpretation (CPI) showing a hydrocarbon charged reservoir.