PGS at ICE 2018
Monday 5th November
- Salt mechanics and its impact on pre-salt reservoirs in the Santos Basin Basin,Cyrille Reiser et al.
- The underexplored shelf-edge plays of Togo, Benin, and Northwest Nigeria, Matt Tyrrell
Tuesday 6th November
- Why is everyone excited about São Tomé and Principe? Matt Tyrrell
- Broadband Seismic for improved geosciences integration and increased end-user value: examples through E&P asset life with an offshore Africa focus, Cyrille Reiser
Wednesday 7th November
- Successes, Challenge and Future Opportunities in the Kwanza and Benguela Basins of Angola, Matt Tyrrell
Africa Licensing Opportunities
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Venue: Cape Town International Convention Center
About the conference:
The AAPG International Conference and Exhibition (ICE) promises high-quality geoscience data and information. This event gathers geoscientists and petroleum industry professionals from over 60 countries to build their knowledge and skills, discover technology innovations and network with peers.