These integrated studies provide a comprehensive overview of prospectivity, and may include integrated gravity and magnetic data*. The workstation-ready data sets may also encompass other facets of reservoir understanding, such as rock physics and quantitative reservoir interpretation, to further your understanding of hydrocarbon potential.
- Workstation-ready seismic data
- Interpreted geoseismic profiles (tied to well data*)
- Review of hydrocarbon potential
- Gravity and magnetic interpretation
- Basin modeling of key lines*
- AVO/inversion products*
This cost-effective starting point for basin screening before license acquisition also adds regional context for existing fields and discoveries in the area.
PGS Access is currently available for the Northwest Shelf of Australia.