The Australasian Exploration Geoscience Conference (incorporating the AIG, ASEG, PESA and WABS) will take place in Perth, 2-5 September 2019.
The conference sub-themes include:
- New technologies
- New information from old data
- Local understanding from a regional context
- Workflows and methods that reduce cost/turnaround on projects
- Cross-disciplinary coordination
- Case studies
- Interacting and communicating science to the wider community
PGS Chief Scientist & Technology Analyst Andrew Long will contribute two talks to the program.
- Improved HSEQ and survey efficiency demonstrated with a new remotely operated streamer cleaning tool: Rune Tønnessen, Trygve Skadberg, James Wright, and Andrew Long*
- Full Waveform Inversion of simultaneous long-offset data: Nizar Chemingui, Alejandro A. Valenciano, and Andrew Long*
About the Event
Organizer: Australasian Exploration Geoscience Conference (incorporating the AIG, ASEG, PESA and WABS)
Dates: 2-5 September 2019