In Dubai, PGS will support national energy plans, prospects, and opportunities, with geological and geophysical data for bidding rounds, and open tenders. Find us at stand A20. Read about themes at AOW Dubai.
Focus on Regional Prospectivity
Listen to PGS speakers at #AOW21
- Nathan Oliver, Executive Vice President PGS will be a member of the panel of c-suit managers in the plenum session on Exploring the Future Prospectivity for Africa | Tuesday 9 Nov @16:15
- Christine Roche, AMME Sales & Service and New Energy will present West Africa Opportunities in Prospective Basins | Wednesday 10 Nov @14:00
- Avril Burrell, Senior Geoscientist AMME, will present the Côte d'Ivoire National Energy Showcase together with the Minister of Mines, Petroleum and Energy, the Hon. Thomas Camara | Wednesday 10 Nov @11:00
- Avril Burrell will present the National Energy Showcase for the Republic of Guinea together with Director General, Regulatory Authority Acheick Mouctar Youla | Thursday 11 Nov @09:00
- Christine Roche and Stephane Dezaunay Senior Business Development Manager at PGS will present the Republic of Congo National Energy Showcase, together with Maixen Raoul Ominga, Director General SNPC | Thursday 11 Nov @11:00
Angola and CDI
PGS will also be present on country stands B30 (Angola, PGS), and B40 (Republic of Congo, PGS) to discuss key focus areas. Download AOW21 floor plan map
Find out More
Get in touch to arrange a time to talk with our experts at the conference.
Event: Africa Oil Week 2021
Date: 8 - 11 November 2021