PGS experts will be available to discuss strategy, data, technology, and new projects. They represent the integrated team of geoscientists and acquisition specialists supporting E&P companies in Asia and worldwide with excellent data, innovative technologies and efficient services.
PGS senior management and regional experts will be represented, including EVP Sales & Imaging Nathan Oliver, who chairs the New Frontiers plenary session.
Andrew Long and Martin Widmaier will present three PGS acquisition-related papers on alternative sources, recording and using continuous wavefield data, and GeoStreamer X. David Cavalin and Maz Farouki will also deliver a troika of papers on regional imaging experiences in Malaysia and Indonesia, including uplifts from least-squares migration.
PGS will also be supporting and sponsoring the Lebanon Petroleum Authority at this event (meet LPA at stand P12)
DAY1 | 29 October
Session 2: Advances in Seismic Acquisition
- 10:30 – 11:00 | Improved Marine Seismic Survey Flexibility And Reduced Environmental Impact Using Compact Sources – A. Long* PGS
- 11:30 - 12:00 | Acquisition and Processing Of Continuous Wavefields Data – A Case Study – M. Widmaier, PGS
Session 5: Full Waveform Inversion I
- 16:00 – 16:30 | Targeted Vs. Regional Model Building And Imaging – A Case Study From Offshore Sabah, Malaysia – D. Cavalin, PGS
- 16:30-17:00 | Nearer, Denser, Longer: Variable Streamer Length High-Density Towed Streamer Acquisition Tailored To Full Waveform Inversion And High-Resolution Imaging – M. Widmaier, PGS
DAY2 | 30 October
Plenary Theatre | Plenary Session | New Frontiers
- 10:30 | Exploring Frontier Basins and Rejuvenating Old Ones - Successful Exploration with New Technology and Innovation, Nathan Oliver, EVP Sales & Imaging, PGS
Session 7: South East Asia Geology and Petroleum Potential II
- 10:15 | Modern Seismic Data Reveals Potential For A Deeper Play In North Madura, East Java, Indonesia – M. Farouki, PGS
Session 12: Advanced Imaging
- 13:15 | Application Of Iterative Least-Squares Migration for Imaging Uplift in All Geological Settings – M. Farouki, PGS
- APGCE 2019
- Date & Time: 29-30 October
- Location: KL, Malaysia
- PGS Stand: G8
Find Out More
To arrange a meeting or a data show with PGS at this event, please contact email@example.com