The Asia Petroleum Geoscience Conference & Exhibition will highlight and define issues, challenges, findings and trending topics in the realm of geosciences through a wide range of technical, special, oral, poster and core sessions.
Two members of the PGS executive management team, Per Arild Reksnes and Guillaume Cambois, are participating as guest speakers at this event to present a PGS perspective on future business and geophysical solutions.
- Business session: The Power of Collaborative Solutions: Catalyzing New Growth Strategies, Approaches, and Technologies for Upstream Oil and Gas, by Per Arild Reksnes, EVP Operations.
- Geophysics session: Game-Changing Technologies, by Guillaume Cambois, EVP Imaging & Engineering.
PGS will also present or co-author four technical papers at the conference.
- A Modern "Uber-Seismic" Survey to Unlock the Potential of Sabah: Malaysia's Entry into the MultiClient Data Access Model – Maz Farouki
- Behold the Multiples! From Scourge of Imaging to Friend of Acquisition – Guillaume Cambois
- Complete Wavefield Imaging of a Near-Surface Fluvial Channel Complex – David Cavalin
- First Triple Source Streamer Survey in Malaysia – An Innovative Blend of Technologies Delivers Quality and Efficiency – E.C Lau* (PETRONAS)
Exhibition - PGS Booth #G5
Visit the PGS team at booth #G5 to get the latest updates on our MultiClient data library, our leading-edge imaging solutions, reservoir services, and pioneering PGS marine acquisition technologies for the Asia Pacific region.
Meet our experts at the conference, or contact Maz.Farouki@pgs.com for more information
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Register: register as a delegate on the conference site
About the event:
APGCE 2017 is Asia's premier geoscience event, dedicated to the studies and practices of the geoscience fraternity and well-attended by business leaders, technical gurus and industry experts to explore new plays and prospects, especially in South-East Asia – in the continuous quest for advancement and innovation.