Lebanon's Minister of Energy and Water invites interested international oil companies to attend Lebanon Petroleum Day on 23 July 2019, in Beirut, Lebanon.
Discussions will include but are not limited to,
- the legislative framework put in place
- the updated tender process
- model exploration and production agreement, and
- Lebanon’s offshore hydrocarbon prospectivity in terms of geological attractiveness.
The consultation workshop will, additionally, provide an opportunity for participants to network during bilateral meetings.
Register your interest (before 12 July)
Download the official invitation
- Register to attend the consultation workshop before 12 July 2019
- Submit SOLR application by 4 pm (Beirut time) on 31 January 2020