Lebanon's Minister of Energy and Water invites interested international oil companies to attend Lebanon Petroleum Day on 23 July 2019, in Beirut, Lebanon.
Discussions will include but are not limited to,
- the legislative framework put in place
- the updated tender process
- model exploration and production agreement, and
- Lebanon’s offshore hydrocarbon prospectivity in terms of geological attractiveness.
The consultation workshop will, additionally, provide an opportunity for participants to network during bilateral meetings.
- Register to attend the consultation workshop before 12 July 2019
- Submit SOLR application by 4 pm (Beirut time) on 31 January 2020