Tuesday 23 November | Multi-azimuth and OBN
- A novel and efficient multi-azimuth towed-streamer solution to address complex illumination challenges, established in the Viking Graben, North Sea | Bertrand Caselitz
- Nodes, streamers and seven sources. Using the full seismic toolbox to unravel the complexities of the Nordkapp Basin salt structures | Per Eivind Dhelie, Lundin Energy Norway (2021 acquisition carried out by PGS)
Wednesday 24 November | Machine Learning, Atlantic Margins and Africa
- Automation in seismic processing: Seismic processing parameter mining - Can the past help us? | Didier Lecerf
- Providing a regional understanding for exploration in the West African Transform Margin | Avril Burrell
- Unlocking the prospectivity of the Kwanza Shelf, offshore Angola | Roberto Ruiz.
Find Out More
Go to the official event webpage for registration and meet us at our booth, E7. Find PGS and independent articles on automation published in industry journals.
Event: PETEX 2021
Date: 23 - 25 November 2021
Booth number: E7
Location: The Business Design Centre, London