The integration of PGS and ION seismic datasets in Trinidad and Tobago permits regional correlation of key data points across the area. The complex geology of the region is becoming increasingly important to understand as petroleum play types evolve with continued exploration successes.
These Datasets Reveal Exploration Opportunities
Six individual MC2D data packages are available targeting areas relevant for the ongoing Trinidad & Tobago round. Details are available from the links below.
- Deepwater Atlantic Area | MCS DWECMA 2D GeoStreamer | 1 966 km of long-offset broadband 2D
- Patao High | MCS NCMA 4-5 2D | 2 352 km of high-resolution 2D seismic
- Western Tobago Sub-Basin | MCS Tobago Trough 2D GeoStreamer | 2 448 km of long-offset broadband 2D
- Trinidad Regional Line | CaribeSPAN | Approximately 5 700 km of high-quality, long-offset, PSDM seismic data. Supplemented by 5 200 km of deeply imaged reprocessing on a tight 4 km grid
- Darien Ridge | Trinidad Ultra Deep 4 900 km of reprocessed, vintage data located over the east of Trinidad
- Caramba Reprocessing
Find Out More
To set up a data room for Trinidad exploration, or to access more details on the PGS and ION 2D exploration collaboration in this region, contact email@example.com today, or talk to your PGS account manager.
Contact a PGS expert
Please contact a member of our Gulf of Mexico team for more information.