- PGS Completes GeoStreamer Acquisition on 17th Round Blocks in Campos Basin
- PGS Completes 2020 Acquisition on Campos Deepwater GeoStreamer X MC3D
GeoStreamer X offers a step-change in data quality for the complex geological regimes of the emerging Campos pre-salt play, by combining multisensor broadband fidelity with long offset, azimuth-rich illumination. GeoStreamer X acquisition designs are tailored, including sources, streamer spacing, and streamer length to enable more accurate depth velocity model building.
Campos Deepwater GeoStreamer X is an industry-supported MultiClient 3D seismic program with MAZ coverage.
Campos Basin Coverage
This survey combines new and reprocessed legacy data to deliver high-quality, long-offset, MAZ seismic data over the deepwater portion of central Campos Basin.
- Open acreage offered in the upcoming 17th Bid Round
- Open acreage within the pre-salt polygon, adjacent to prolific producing fields
- Held acreage acquired in the 14th and 16th Bid Rounds, with drilling operations underway on large pre-salt structures
When completed, the Campos Deepwater GeoStreamer X survey will cover approximately 17 100 sq. km, extending 3D GeoStreamer coverage beyond the prolific Albacora and Marlim Leste fields, and into the emerging deepwater pre-salt plays, to illuminate the complex geology of the Campos pre-salt targets.
PGS’ Full Waveform Inversion (FWI) driven, depth velocity-modeling of the post-salt, layered evaporate (salt) and pre-salt sections have provided more accurate updates utilizing long-offset MAZ data. Multi-azimuth and FWI-driven velocity modeling have improved both illumination, depth accuracy, and image quality of the subsurface structures found within the pre-salt play. The results will support reservoir characterization work.
Delivery of GeoStreamer X Products
- Available Now | First TTI depth migration illuminating open pre-salt acreage
- July 2021 | Fast-track TTI depth products for additional blocks
- 2022 | Final TTI depth migration over open pre-salt and held acreage
Find Out More
To arrange a data show, or for more details of Campos Deepwater GeoStreamer X Multiclient 3D and our other data for Brazil, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask your PGS account manager.
Contact a PGS expert
Please contact a member of our Brazil team for more information.