Our analysis and investigation in the due diligence process are guided by the rating of the country where the supplier is located in the Transparency International Corruption Perception Index. Here are some of the steps and checks we perform.
- Supplier anticorruption questionnaire
- Check of professional and personal references
- Check for corruption allegations
- Check through web-based tools
- Evaluation of response, documentation, and results
- Education in PGS’ anticorruption program and main anticorruption laws
- Issue of due diligence summary report