Seapex 2019 will, as usual, bring together policymakers, regulators, experts, investors, operators and the support sector to exchange ideas, advance technologies and generate partnerships for future exploration and investment in Asia-Pacific. PGS once again proud to sponsor of this biannual exploration conference in Singapore.
Meet the PGS team to get the latest updates on our MultiClient Data Library, our leading-edge imaging solutions, reservoir services, and acquisition plans for this region.
Papers & Presentations
- New Data Brings New and Deeper Play Insight for North Madura, Mazin Farouki, PGS
- Frontier Sabah Unveiled - Latest Regional 3D Seismic Reveals the Petroleum Potential of Offshore Sabah, Tad Choi
About the conference
Dates: 2 to 5 April 2019
Venue: Fairmont Hotel, Singapore
Latest AP News
- New PGS 3D Survey in East Java Madura Supports MIGAS Licensing Plan
- PGS to Map North Sumatra - Andaman Sea in 3D MultiClient Survey
- PGS Expands Indonesia 3D Coverage in South Makassar Basin
- PGSExpands 3D Coverage in West Timor
- PGS Expands Massive Sabah Multisensor Coverage