PGS continues to deliver new data for the emerging plays of the outboard Campos Basin. These new data are the first 3D seismic products delivered over this area, allowing Brazil's 17th Round participants to evaluate this acreage prior to the Bid Round, scheduled for October 2021.
Fast Track anisotropic (TTI) PSDM products are now available and include Kirchhoff and RTM stacks and gathers. In addition, final processed gravity and magnetic products are also available over the larger Campos Deepwater GSX program.
PGS’ Campos Deepwater GeoStreamer MC3D project was acquired in 2020 and 2021 with 10 km long offsets to improve depth velocity modeling accuracy of the postsalt, salt, and presalt sections.
Data Delivery for 17th Round Evaluations
- Available Nov-2020 | Fast-track TTI PSDM products (C-M-279,348,415,483)
- Available Now | Fast-track TTI PSDM products (C-M-350,417,485)
- July 2021 | Final TTI PSDM products (C-M-279,348,415,483)
- July 2021| Gravity and magnetic data for regional basin analysis
- Aug 2021 | Fast-track TTI PSDM products (C-M-481)
Find Out More
For more information about Campos Deepwater GeoStreamer X Multiclient 3D, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask your PGS account manager about data for Brazil.
Contact a PGS expert
Please contact a member of our Brazil team for more information.