Our core values guide us in our interactions with colleagues, customers, and other stakeholders we encounter in our day-to-day work.
Let's take a look at what these values mean in practice.
- We care for the environment, the safety and well-being of our employees, and our customers.
- We empower our diverse organization to deliver the best possible results
- We act in the best interest of PGS
- We behave with integrity and honesty in all aspects of our business
- We deliver on our promises
- We are best-in-class
- We execute on time and on budget
- We are brave, curious, and open to new ideas
- We innovate to compete and stay ahead
- We challenge the norm, learn from our mistakes and embrace change – even at the risk of failure
Maintaining our Values
Our core values provide the foundation for our goals, policies, and actions. They are also a central element in our Code of Conduct, which integrates values, HSEQ commitments, principles of conduct, and business practices. It is through our conduct that we maintain our values. We apply these principles to business practices that support the way we conduct business.