- Energy companies rely on PGS data when they explore, produce, or develop offshore resources, to search for hydrocarbons and produce them efficiently, and to select carbon storage sites and monitor them over time
- Wind farm developers need subsurface data to manage project risk, while backers can use it to evaluate investments
- Geophysics helps us to understand where and how to source marine seabed minerals
- PGS head office is Oslo, Norway
- Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: PGS)
Four Functional Business Areas
Sales and Services market our data acquisition services, market and develop our MultiClient library, and deliver expert imaging of structures and reservoirs.
New Energy develops technology and collaborative business models to support a sustainable energy transition, addressing carbon storage, offshore wind, and marine mineral exploration.
Our Operations team manages the PGS fleet and executes our seismic acquisition projects.
Technology and Digitalization manage our R&D and digital transformation activities and deliver Enterprise IT.
Contact a PGS expert
If you have questions related to our business please send us an email.