To save the environment and costs for the companies in which you own shares, you can choose to receive notices and other information electronically instead of in the mail.
Follow the steps below
- Log in through your bank or with Bank ID at vps.no - Investor - Login Investor Services
- Click on your name in the upper right
- Select "Investor Information"
- Press the blue edit button
- Check that your email address is correct. You can change this yourself at the same time
- Select YES to Electronic Company Announcements / Investor Announcement at all points below
You will receive an e-mail stating that you have a message in investor services whenever VPS messages/summons are sent.
- Log in to the same location and retrieve the VPS message/notice in the mailbox (upper right)
- Registration, proxy, or advance votes (for companies that have this) must be done in investor services under Corporate Actions - General Meeting
- Contact your VPS account manager if you have any questions or problems setting this up