Meet PGS at PETEX to learn how our better data can enable more effective exploration. The PGS data library contains advanced images of the subsurface that highlight areas of high prospectivity with good potential for assessing acreage. Talk to us about Lebanon, Egypt, and West Africa data for new exploration opportunities.
Meet PGS at PETEX. Stop by our booth to catch the latest updates on our MultiClient Data Library, our leading-edge imaging solutions, reservoir services, and pioneering marine acquisition technologies.
Talk with our experts about:
- Lebanon 2nd Licensing Round
- UKCS licensing
- Western Egypt, Frontier Exploration
- Seismic offshore West Africa
Tuesday 27 November
- Least-Squares Full Wavefield Migration for Shallow Geohazard Analysis: a North Sea OBC Case Study, presented by Tony Martin, Hall One 14:30
- The Coherence Function as a Quality Control for Multiple Modeling, presented by M. Bekara, poster session three, 13:30
- Quantitative Interpretation of Chalk Reservoirs for Lithology and Fluids Prediction - Integrating Regional Rock Physics and Multicomponent Broadband Seismic Analysis, presented by Cyrille Reiser, poster session two, 14:45
- A New Approach for Taper Design in a 3D FK Filter, presented by M. Bekara, poster session three 15:15
- True Multiple Adaptive Subtraction, presented by Yi-Jie Liu, poster session three 16:10
Wednesday 28 November
- Successes, Challenges and Future Opportunities in the Pre-Salt Kwanza & Benguela Basins of Angola; Predicting where the Best Oil Charged Reservoirs Might be Found, (PGS / Sonangol) presented by Matt Tyrrell, Hall Two 10:00
- Imaging and Evaluating Complex Pre-Salt Carbonate Environments: An Eastern Mediterranean Sea Velocity Model Build Case Study, presented by Marcus Bell, Hall Two 14:00
- Unveiling Near-Field Potential through Reliable Pre-Stack Broadband Attributes: An Integrated Case Study from the Tertiary Injectite Play in the North Sea Viking Graben, presented by Noémi Pernin, Main Auditorium 16:00
- A New 4D Approach to Compensate Illumination Differences of Non-Repeated Time-Lapse Acquisitions, presented by Didier Lecerf
- Why is Everyone Excited about the Sao Tome and Principe Eez; The 4 Key Reasons Why this was One of the Hottest Areas for Exploration in 2017, presented by Matt Tyrrell, poster session two 15:00
- Poster: Velocity Model Building Over Complex Geological Regimes: A Case Study Using an Iterative Velocity Model Inversion Approach, presented by X. Jiang, poster session three 16:15
- The Underexplored Shelf-Edge Plays of the West Africa Transform Margin and the Opportunity to De-Risk these on Merged 3D Seismic and Well Datasets Through Togo, Benin and Western Nigeria, presented by Matt Tyrrell, poster session two, 17:15
Join us at PETEX to find out more.